DEKRA's global reputation and technical expertise span beyond the certification of an organization's management system to deliver tailored solutions for each client. We partner with our customers to increase efficiency, reduce costs, and improve performance, often combining several standards for an integrated assessment and aligning our auditing plan with their business goals.
View a sampling of the certification services we provide, or visit our Certification web site for additional details.
- ISO 9001 - Quality systems based on the International Organization for Standardization 9001 specifications improve the efficiency and reduce waste in the manufacturing process.
- AS9100C - The internationally recognized AS9100 standard series for quality management in the Aerospace industry expanded its scope with AS9100C to Aviation, Space, and Defense organizations.
- ISO 20000 - The Information Technology service management standard applies to organizations of all sizes that provide IT service management services.
- ISO 27001 - The Information Security Management System standard requires demonstration of effective data protection. DEKRA offers a range of tailored services to confirm sensitive information is secure within your organization, analyze risks, and audit to support continuous improvement.
- EU Data Protection Directive - Much like the requirements of ISO 27001, the European Union Directive outlines provisions for the protection of data.
- TL 9000 - DEKRA's unique approach to quality management certification to TL 9000 within the Telecommunications industry increases efficiency and profits.
- ISO/TS 16949 - Quality requirements for Tier 1, 2, and 3 automotive suppliers are high and vary between country and manufacturer. DEKRA helps our automotive customers avoid expensive and time-consuming multiple certifications by guiding them through a harmonized international evaluation including the American QS 9000, German VDA 6.1, French EAQF, and Italian AVSQ requirements recognized by car manufacturers worldwide.
- ESD S20.20 - This ANSI standard provides organizations with guidance to develop, implement, and maintain a system to protect and handle items sensitive to Electro-Static Discharge (ESD).
- Advanced Surveillance and Reassessment Procedures (ASRP) - Qualified organizations may perform self-assessments to reduce the cost, impact, and number of external third party audits for ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 registrations.
Occupational health & safety
Multi-national and forward-thinking corporations in various industries are adopting management systems to define a systematic approach to accidents, incidents, avoided incidents, and industrial hygiene. DEKRA's approach provides business value to meet our customers' health and safety needs in addition to compliance with law and regulations.
- OHSAS 18001 - The internationally recognized British standard for occupational health and safety management systems across all industries outlines goal setting, tracking programs, and employee communications as well as regulations and requirements for certification.
- ANSI/AIHA Z10 - The American National Standard for Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems is very similar to the OHSAS 18001 requirements and is very often performed in conjunction with the international standard when required.
DEKRA works with our customers closely to help them understand the requirements, costs, and benefits of implementing or upgrading an Energy Management system.
- ISO 50001 - This is the international energy management standard providing a clear and comprehensive program for development of an energy management plan. Partnership with DEKRA ensures proper application of the standard's guidelines for your business model.
- Superior Energy Performance (SEP) - Part of the Save Energy Now LEADER initiative introduced by the U.S. Department of Energy, this program helps organizations reduce costs, increase profits, and remain competitive by addressing energy consumption issues. DEKRA is the first certification body accredited by ANSI for this service.
Much more than just a buzzword, "sustainability" is a measurable means to improve energy efficiency, water usage, and waste management. Sustainability may also apply to alignment to a company's vision for social justice and corporate giving. DEKRA works with our customers to apply the latest best-practice standards referencing our in-depth knowledge and real-world experience in their industry to help them not only achieve their sustainability goals but to certify their sustainability claims for differentiation in the marketplace.
A DEKRA Environmental Quality Management Certificate brings improved efficiency, increased profits, and assurance of environmentally sound practices.
- ISO 14001 - This is the internationally recognized standard for Environmental Quality Management. DEKRA is not only a leader in the industry, demonstrating our experience through our involvement in the National Biosolids Partnership pilot program, we customize our certification services and audit plans to contribute valuable insight and efficiency to your quality management objectives.
- ISO 14064 - This standard provides consistency and clarity for the measurement, monitoring, reporting, and validation of Greenhouse Gas (GHG) emission reduction. Our experienced team at DEKRA ensures impartiality and objectivity in risk analysis, internal auditing, and management review supporting the verification process.
DEKRA provides many more certification services from supply chain audits to explosion and process safety services to training.
Click here for more details about our certification services.